Department of Epileptology
University Hospital Bonn
Tel.: +49 228 287-15728
Fax: +49 228 287-14328
Arriving via automobile:
- Coming from the north, over A 565: Take exist Poppelsdorf, Reuterstraße, follow signs to "Uni-Kliniken"
- Coming from the south, over B9: Follow in the direction of Köln/A 565 over the Reuterbrücke (Reuter bridge), Reuterstraße, follow signs to "Uni-Kliniken"
Important information when arriving by automobile:
You can drive on the UKB grounds for 30 minutes free-of-charge, in order to drop off your family member(s). At the entrance gate, you must obtain a parking ticket which you will “pull” from a device. However, upon entering the UKB gate, the ticket is free-of-charge for only up to 30 minutes. Thereafter, you must pay a fee before exiting the grounds.
The southern parking garage (Parkhaus Süd) has a sufficient number of parking spots which are available for a fee. The path to the Department of Epileptology only takes a few minutes (ca. 200 m).
Arriving via public transportation:
Over Bonn Central Station (Bonn Hbf):
- Take bus number 601 in the direction of Venusberg, disembark at the last bus stop, “Uniklinikum Süd”.
- Bus number 600 also travels to the hospital grounds. Disembark at bus stop “Uniklinikum Nord”.
- From other directions, bus number 630 also stops at the bus stop “Uniklinikum-Süd”.
- Timetable: Bus and Train VRS
Arriving via airplane:
- Köln-Bonn International Airport is approximately 30 km away from University Hospital Bonn
- From Bonn, use bus SN60 from Bonn Central Station (Bonn Hbf) to Köln-Bonn International Airport.
Overview of the routes to UKB:
You can download the new app, "UKB Universitätsklinikum Bonn", which is availalble in all stores (App Store/iOS, Playstore/Google) on your cell phone.
The app enables you to navigate University Hospital Bonn and makes it easier to find your way around our campus grounds.
A list and layout of overnight accommodations within the vicinity of the University Hospital Bonn.
At the Interdisciplinary Emergency Centre (Building 24) or in the Neurology Emergency Centre (NNZ) of the NPP (Neurology, Psychiatry, Psychosomatics; Building 80) of the Bonn University Hospital, we are here for you, around the clock, 365 days-per-year, for all emergencies involving adult patients!