Here you will find an overview of the courses at the Clinic for Neuroradiology and a literature recommendation.
Cross-sectional area of imaging procedures, radiation treatment, radiation protection
- Klinik für diagnostische und interventionelle Radiologie
- Klinik für Neuroradiologie
- Klinik für Strahlentherapie und Radioonkologie
- Klinik und Poliklinik für Nuklearmedizin
After the physics course and the introductory lectures on radiology parts 1 and 2 and the cross-sectional area of imaging procedures, students should:
- know and reproduce the basics and functions of sonography, conventional X-ray diagnostics, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), angiography including interventional interventions and also nuclear medicine procedures.
- know and be able to reproduce the physical and legal foundations, technical principles and their protective measures for diagnostic and therapeutic applications of ionizing radiation and magnetic fields.
- know and reproduce common contrast media and their use as well as contraindications and possible complications in radiological and nuclear medicine procedures.
- be able to name the anatomical structures of the body on imaging tests.
- know, select and reproduce the safest and fastest imaging method for diagnosing common or life-threatening illnesses.
- Recognize and reproduce common and life-threatening pathological findings on imaging tests.
- Being able to name indications and contraindications, patient preparation and the course of interventions in radiology as well as the common methods of radiation therapy and nuclear medicine therapy.
- know and reflect the importance of diagnostic and interventional radiology, radiation therapy and nuclear medicine in the context of other clinical procedures.
- Respectful treatment of patients and colleagues
- Complete, correct medical history and questions as a prerequisite for the indication and implementation of imaging diagnostics as well as a prerequisite for rational therapy, according to which the patient should feel better
- Clinical context of imaging diagnostics and therapy
- Need for independent radiological further education
- Human, medical, legal and economic responsibility for medical action
Exams eKlausur using images
Re-Exam: eKlausur using images